Monday, August 15, 2005

August Contract Ex-Tension

So we all learned Sunday that Houston Dale has a contract extension in the works.
Arkansas coach Houston Nutt is to get a one-year extension of his contract to 2011, athletic director Frank Broyles said.

The final wording of the extension is still being developed, but Nutt and Broyles said there are no vexing issues to overcome.

"It's a done deal," Broyles said. "It's been a done deal since December as far as I'm concerned."

Nutt said that with players working through fall drills, he's not thinking about his contract."

I don't worry about it because it's football season and I've got blinders on," Nutt said. "I just know that the extension is going to happen and it's a good thing."

"I knew it back in December, January, whenever it was," Nutt said Saturday. "But your nose is on the grindstone. You have blinders on. You don't worry about it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home