Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Wag The Dog

The Associated Press has updated their story to say that Beck Campbell is now "distancing herself" from the reports that her son, Mitch Mustain, has re-opened his recruiting process.
Tuesday morning, however, Campbell told The Associated Press, "We're in the process of trying to put out fires that somebody decided to start -- beyond our control. Right now, until that gets straightened out, I can't comment on anything.
To me, the timing of this "leak" is now starting to look much more suspicious. While I do believe that Mustain will seriously consider other schools, with the "mess" currently in progress on the Hill, I get the feeling that Mustain (and his family) may be attempting to add their input into how they want things to end up.

If that's true, I'd say they are succeeding up to this point...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home