Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Wrote This Post...And I've Written Some Good Posts, Brother

Yes...the Houston Nutt post-game interview from Saturday lingers on. It was discussed on most of the radio talk shows yesterday and Wally provides his take on it today.

My opinion? It's a complete distraction...from the good and the bad. It's kept many people from discussing what went right with the win on Saturday. But it's also allowed fans to temporarily set aside discussing what's still wrong with this program.

(Thanks to a member over on The Hill for the headline idea.)

1 Comments:

At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, if people like yourself and hogblogger would not take his comments so personally it would be a moot issue. Obviously, you can dish it out, but you can't take it. I didn't think he should've said what he said, but I thought it was funny. Obviously, I think it was funny because I still think he should be the coach. But, people who don't want him to be the coach don't find it so funny. I think people's hate and anger for Houston Nutt runs far deeper that just football. But, hey, I'm no psychiatrist. I'm just 10KHog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home