Wednesday, October 19, 2005

SEC Football Conference Call - 10/19/2005

SECSports.com: 2005 SEC Football Coaches Press Conference - 10/19/2005
Houston Nutt:

(On facing Georgia) "We had a good day yesterday in preparation for Georgia. They are a great team on both sides of the ball."

(On confidence after USC loss) "We got back at 7:15 am. It was a very tough game and we met later on that day and from that point on we have been extremely positive. We convinced our guys that we will always play hard and that we were back in conference play."

Mark Richt:

(On facing Arkansas) "I think the biggest thing that we have concerns about is trying to stop the running game they have at Arkansas. We have had some success stopping the run this year, so we have to find some guys who will step up and play good. That's our main concern right now."

(On BCS) "I really and truly do not worry about it one bit. I really don't. I am so busy as it is, we are just trying to win games. I hope we play good enough that I can be mad at the end of the year."

(On Arkansas having two quarterbacks) "I think it does in this case. Sometimes you have two quarterbacks that are a like so it doesn't make too much of a difference. If it is Alex Mortenson, he hasn't played a lot and there isn't much to see. It makes it a little bit more difficult."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home