Saturday, October 29, 2005

Red 87, White 72

Hogwired.com: Red-White Postgame Quotes
Head Coach Stan Heath:

"Overall, I was pleased with our performance. I saw a lot of positives, but we still have a lot to clean up. With the way the teams were split up, I wanted to see how Sean (McCurdy) and Dontell (Jefferson) handled the pressure from Gary (Ervin) and Eric (Ferguson). I thought they both handled the ball well.

"Ronnie (Brewer) played very well. I was surprised at how many tough shots he hit. I would like to get him some easier baskets throughout the year. He was able to help his teammates out as well."
Also:

Hogwired.com: Brewer Paces Both Teams in UA’s Red-White Game, Final Stats (PDF)
HawgsIllustrated.com: Red 87, White 72 (subscription)
AP Photos: Ronnie Brewer, Darian Townes, Jonathon Modica
Grant Hall: Prophetic Brewer Sparks Red To Win
Jerry L. Reed: Brewer Steals Show In Red-White Game
Scott Cain: Hogs show off net gains

Updated 10/30/05 10:00 a.m. - Added additional links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home