Tuesday, May 16, 2006

The Pundit Talks Up McFadden

I'm sure it's been pretty obvious over that last several weeks that things have slowed down considerably on the Hill and here at the Blog. And while I'm not ready to take an official blog break until after baseball season...I am willing to say that it's currently taking quite an event to get me off my lazy ass to post. ;)

In the meantime, I've been adding quite a few blog feeds to my RSS reader and one of the more interesting has been HeismanPundit.com.

Last week the Pundit had a post breaking down the top quarterbacks to watch next season. (Mitch Mustain was mentioned as a "Top Freshman.") Now tonight HP lists his top running backs and right there at #3 is Darren McFadden.

Wow...I guess it's sometimes easy for Razorback fans to forget how much national respect McFadden earned last year. Just the talk of his "breakaway speed" and "future top 5 NFL draft pick" potential is pretty exciting.

But the real question is...if you're considered as #3 in the nation before your sophomore year, could you be thought of as #1 as a junior? Could The Heisman Pundit be writing about McFadden a lot next year?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home